The CNC 4×4 Club is always eager to bring in new members into the group.
Prerequisites to Membership:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must hold a valid driver’s license.
- You must have a minimum of personal liability (PL) and property damage (PD) insurance on your vehicle.
Steps to Membership:
- Read and agree to the CNC 4×4 Club ByLaws.
- Complete the CNC 4×4 Liability Waiver.
- Complete the Tread Lightly Awareness Course. You will need to submit your Certificate of Completion (.pdf).
- Complete the Membership Application Form. Attach the Liability Waiver and Tread Lightly Certificate of Completion (.pdf) files to the application form, send by mail, or bring to a club event.
- Await response from Board of Directors.
- UPON APPROVAL, submit New Member dues payment of $50. Please use our online PayPal form- Membership Dues Payment Form
New Member Dues includes the one-time new member initiation fee of $10 (which includes a CNC T-Shirt: men’s or women’s, orange, cotton, short sleeve.)
Please contact our New Member Liaison for any questions.
Annual dues are $40. There is a $10 initiation fee your first year. This covers your immediate family (one representative vote).
Pay via PayPal Membership Dues Payment Form
Or make check payable to- Central North Carolina 4×4 Club
(NOTE: All membership applications are subject to review by the CNC-4×4 BOD.)
CNC 4×4 Waiver (.pdf)
CNC 4×4 Club ByLaws (.pdf)