Club Website Etiquette
- Profile picture needs to be an actual picture of the member or left blank
- Cover photo needs to be a picture of member’s vehicle, a legal four wheel drive activity, or left blank
- All text added must be safe for work and safe for family viewing
- Any picture added to the user album will be viewable by the public and need to depict the values of the club, no illegal wheeling activity. Pictures should be of the member’s vehicles, club events or other legal wheeling activities
- This site is public facing and needs to be family friendly and reflect the values of the club at all times. The BOD may ask an individual to remove any content deemed inappropriate.